The Centre-Val de Loire Region undertakes to make its internet, intranet and extranet sites accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To this end, it implements the following strategy and actions (in French – New window)
This accessibility statement applies to www.life-letsgo4climate.eu
The site concerned by this declaration is in partial compliance with the General Accessibility Standard (RGAA 4.1). The non-conformities and derogations are listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Frédéric Chamsseddine, referent and accessibility expert for the Centre-Val de Loire Region, reveals that the average compliance rate of the online service is 66.67%.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
- Incomplete or incorrect text alternatives
- Insufficient contrast (text and interface components)
- Missing text transcripts
- Not applicable
- Non-explicit link names
- Scripts not compatible with assistive technologies
- Language changes not reported
- Invalid source code generated
- Improperly structured lists
- Incorrectly used headline levels
- Overlapping text when enlarging to 200%
- Use of implicit labels not recommended (input inside the label)
- “Autocomplete” attribute missing from personal data fields
- No site map
- No skip links
- Opening a new window not reported
- Absent alternative on cryptic content
- Office documents not accessible
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
- Frame titles not relevant but generated by the third party plugin AddtoAny
This declaration was made on 15 November 2022
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access a content or a service, you can contact the Centre-Val de Loire Region’s digital accessibility officer to be directed towards an accessible alternative or obtain the content in another form.
Contact the Centre-Val de Loire Region’s accessibility officer:
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Par postal mail:
Conseil régional du Centre-Val de Loire
Hôtel de Région – Pôle Internet
9 rue Saint-Pierre Lentin
45041 Orléans Cedex 1
This procedure should be used in the following case.
You have notified the Digital Accessibility Coordinator of an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or services on the site, and you have not received a satisfactory response.
Write a message to the Defender of Rights (French):
Contact the delegate of the Defender of Rights in your region (French) :
Send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 471120
75342 PARIS Cedex 07