Summaries of the diagnostics of the territories of LOT2.
The objective is to have an initial overview of the energy system, to thoroughly understand the context (political, economic, social, demographic) of each territory, and to initiate the narrative of the energy transition.
This knowledge of the territory informs the entire project and can be utilized by everyone! The diagnostic serves as a ‘identity card’ for the territory and its local context, shared with all stakeholders involved in the process.
We have created summaries of these diagnostics that you can download and view below:
- Synthèse du diagnostic de Chateauroux Métropole (new window)
- Synthèse du diagnostic de la CC Champagne Boischauts (new window)
- Synthèse du diagnostic de la CC Ecueillé-Valencay (new window)
- Synthèse du diagnostic du PETR Beauce Gatinais en Pithiverais (new window)
- Synthèse du diagnostic de La CC Touraine Est Vallées (new window)
- Synthèse du diagnostic du Pays Vendômois (new window)
This diagnostic is conducted through interviews, compilation of data from documents such as PCAET (Plan Climat Air Energie Territorial), energy data provided by program partners and the regional observatory, as well as a citizen survey